Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Sameach!!!!!





WOW....
This weekend was amazing... My friend Sarah and I went to Netanya, Israel to go visit my grandparents and lets just say that I left that house five pounds heavier..... It was so amazing to see my family and it made me finally realize that I'm in Israel!!!! Before I saw them it didn't feel like home<3 Aside from my grandparents I went to hang out with my second family. They have five beautiful daughters and one of them is a year older than me so we're pretty close and always hang out whenever I'm in town!!! She and her friends took Sarah and I to this fun club on the Tel Aviv pier called "Octopus".  I thought the club itself was amazing but sadly there were way to many creepy arsim :(((((. I'm still getting used to getting home at 4 in the morning when my curfew back home was 12 heheheh.

After that night Sarah and I explored Netanya and bought a bunch of cute cheap clothes! :) Also we spent Rosh Hashannah with my family at my aunt's house. I was so happy to see my aunt and my cousins. I have a 28 year old cousin named Ori and a 26 year old cousin named Tslil. Tslil was in a car accident five years ago that ruined her life forever. Some stupid idiot was driving drunk and ran into her car and the brain damage she suffered ruined her forever. I think about her everyday and I'm so happy to be in Israel so that I can visit her a lot more than usual. The only silver lining to this accident is that it brought us closer together and now I know never to take anyone for granted. This amazing girl is working at her recovery everyday and she is my hero for. She is so smart and so motivated that I know one day she will walk again... I love you so much Tslil<3

On a lighter note, monday night was the Afrojack concert!!!!
We were afroJACKED! He didn't even show up!!! To be honest though, I couldn't tell the difference the other DJs that were playing music were just as sick. This concert literally had at least 20,000 people there if not more!!!! All of my friends were there and I even ran into two guys from my high school that moved to Israel to go to the army!!! What a small world! It was literally the best night ever I just danced my heart away with all my old friends and some new ones ;) The only bad thing was all the secondhand smoking... i HATE cigarettes!!!!!!!
My friends and I stayed in a hostel that night and spent the whole next day on the beach in Tel Aviv and it was absolute HEAVEN. I even got to see Becca who was my CIT advisor and she's my favvvv :)  I was so happy to see her!!!!

Now I am back in Arad and I just got home from teaching at the middle school! Thank god it's already Wednesday which makes it a short week :))) Well I need to go grocery shopping we have NO food!!!!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment