Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Situation with Israel and Hamas...

Since Saturday, there have been over 200 rockets that have been fired at civilian towns of the state of Israel from Gaza. Since we gave the Palestinians that land years ago, there have been about 12,000 rockets fired at Israel. These are not point of views but stone cold facts.
Now that I am living in Israel and I am only an hour and a half from where these rockets are landing, I am very dedicated to educating myself to the fullest extent as to what is going on. Israel has every right to protect itself and its citizens by retaliating. After Hamas (the governing body of the Gaza Strip) had been firing at civilians, Israel went ahead and killed their military chief who has been responsible for DECADES of terrorism. And for that Hamas has stated that "Israel will pay for this".
Just last night over 50 rockets were sent into Israel from Gaza and I don't think it will stop there. 
If you are reading this post and you have not yet educated yourself on what is going on please log on to websites like ynet.co.il or haaretz.com. These are websites that will show you all the facts unlike CNN who only broadcasts negative news about Israel.
I am not telling you what side to choose, I am simply stating mine and asking YOU to be informed.
I will ALWAYS stand by Israel no matter what. It is my home and it deserves to stay that way forever.
עם ישראל חי




No comments:

Post a Comment