Monday, January 7, 2013

Second Half of Winter Break

My whole last weekend of winter break was spent in Tel Aviv with friends and family. I woke up early Friday morning to meet up with two of my camp friends from this summer for brunch. These two girls, Ziv and Shemesh were two of my favorites so it's safe to say that I was pretty stoked! We ate at a breakfast restaurant named Benedict and I've been told to go there since my year course orientation (checked that off the bucket list!)
After that I went over to a family friend's house in Tel Aviv for Shabbat dinner. The last Shabbat of 2012!! I had so much fun because I've known this family since I was born so it's always really nice to stay there for a night or two.
The next night was my friend Lauren's birthday!! Her parents took a few friends and I to a really nice dinner at a restaurant called Herbert Samuel which is right across from the beach in Tel Aviv. We all enjoyed a classy dinner with cocktails and wine and steak. Yumm!!!!



NYE was such an amazing night! My friend's and I stayed at an apartment right next to the shuk (such an amazing location). We went out and had a great time!!! People definitely celebrate New Years here... It's just called Sylvester!





No comments:

Post a Comment