Friday, June 7, 2013

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Year Course. Nine months of happiness, joy, independence, difficulties, adventures, and memories. As I am writing this blog post at home as a Year Course alum, I feel as if I have woken up from a dream. How is it possible that all of these memories that I have in my head actually happened? I lived in three incredible cities, went to bars and clubs in Tel Aviv, went on breathtaking hikes, made a difference through my volunteering AND to top it all off, I got a year's worth of college credit! I am so blessed to have been a part of this program and a part of Section 3 (the best section). When I think about last year and how I was having trouble deciding between Year Course and college, I can't believe I ever had any doubts. Year Course was the best decision I could have made. College will always be there for me and I am going this fall. I have become so independent and so happy and I owe it all to my amazing experiences in Israel. Year Course, Thanks for everything, I am going to miss you <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment