Friday, June 7, 2013

Yearcourse Closing Ceremonies!

As I was sitting in my seat at the Begin Center in Jerusalem, I was thinking about nine months ago when I was sitting in the Beit Ar-El lawn for Opening Ceremonies. I swear, I can remember everything about that night. How nervous I was, all my hopes and fears for the upcoming year. And just like that, it's over. After all of Year Course spent two days together as a treat for the end of Year Course, it was time to say goodbye. The ceremony was very well done with many speeches from year coursers and it was even led by a few of our own. We watched videos and reminisced. It really was a well done ceremony. All of our teachers came and it was great to see everyone! A few friends and I got extremely close to a staff member and she told us that we were the higlight of her Aliyah experience! As year course was claimed "over", all of the crying began and counselors literally had to pull people apart in order to get them on the buses to go to the airport. After a crazy few days, all of year course was at the airport trying to check in and when we finally did, we were on our way home.
Year Course Final Video:
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment